SERVICE - Commercial HVAC Technician
- 780 5th. Avenue, Suite 140, King of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States
Unique Indoor Comfort is a successful and rapidly growing heating and air conditioning company located in King of Prussia, PA. Our team consists of competent, capable professionals who are passionate about revolutionizing the home services industry with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Our core values are: communicate effectively; constantly improve; be trustworthy advisors; play with passion; work hard and be nice. We are process driven and utilize a strategic planning system to run our internal organization. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a 401k that the company contributes to. We love team-building events like axe-throwing, dinners, paintball, dip days, and more. Our team continues to train in technical and customer-focused soft skills, and we celebrate recognition by customers as well as recognition that goes above and beyond what’s expected of us. There is plenty of growth opportunity with challenging and interesting work.
If you love working with customers, thrive in an environment of proven processes, and enjoy working in a fun and collegiate workplace, with a leadership team that is committed to your success, then we could be a great fit for you!
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic, high-achieving Commercial HVAC Service Technicians who value trust, communicate clearly, and can offer the highest level of customer service. This position is directly related to ensuring a strong customer relationship.
JOB SUMMARY: The Commercial Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all HVAC commercial equipment and is committed to serving the needs of our customers in an efficient and reliable manner. Communication with customers and management regarding all work performed in a timely and regular basis is critical to the success of this position. A professional appearance and behavior must be maintained at all times.
- 3 + years of COMMERCIAL HVAC service experience (REQUIRED)
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building codes
- Proficient in all aspects of HVAC function
- Positive attitude, exceptional people skills, professional appearance and behavior, and a desire to be your best
- Strong work ethic: reliable, dependable, punctual
- Must have driver’s license with clean record
- Able to pass a background and drug screening check (random testing may occur)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide an exceptional experience through efficient and accurate service and effective communication
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair all commercial equipment, including traditional forced-air systems, steam and hot water-based systems, oil, high velocity, ductless systems, and more. No systems above 15 tons.
- Utilize specialized diagnostic tools to balance and solve traditional airflow, fuel, refrigerant, and electrical challenges presented in residential equipment
- Maintain required truck inventory necessary to compete all flat-rate repairs
- Educate and inform customers of improvements to the comfort, efficiency, or safety of their homes.
- Follow all UIC systems and administrative details as they relate to the service department
- Ensure our reputation for superior service is maintained during all interactions with customers
- Additional duties as required