Unique Indoor Comfort, an established, progressive, and growth-oriented business, is one of the nation's most respected heating and air-conditioning operations. We work with our customers to ensure that their homes and businesses are comfortable, safe, and efficient. At Unique Indoor Comfort, we proudly provide unsurpassed satisfaction and professionalism to both our customers and our employees. It's the company's top priority to provide a great culture and environment for the members of our Team, and it's the top priority of the Team to provide an exceptional experience to every homeowner. THAT is what makes our Team unique!
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, high-achieving Commercial HVAC Lead Service Technician who values trust, communicates clearly, and can offer the highest level of customer service.
- Provide an exceptional experience through efficient and accurate service and effective communication.
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair all commercial equipment including traditional forced-air systems, steam, and hot water-based systems, oil, high velocity, ductless and more. No systems above 15 tons.
- Utilize specialized diagnostic tools to balance and solve traditional airflow, fuel, refrigerant, and electrical challenges presented in commercial equipment.
- Maintain required truck inventory necessary to complete all repairs.
- Educate and inform customers of improvements to the comfort, efficiency, or safety of their business.
- Follow all UIC systems and administrative details as they relate to the service department.
- 3+ years Commercial HVAC Lead Service Technician experience.
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred).
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building code.
- Proficient in all aspects of HVAC function positive attitude, exceptional people skills, professional appearance.
- Desire to be your best.
- Driver’s license with clean record.
- Ability to pass background and drug screening check.
Unique Indoor Comfort provides our team with a comprehensive medical and dental program, an exceptional Health Savings Account opportunity, 401k with a company contribution, bonus incentives, on-call and overtime hours, state-of-the-art training resources, employee recognition programs, family events, company vehicle, tool, boot, and phone allowances, and most importantly, an exciting, fun workplace environment where each employee is valued and respected!