Ranked industry's # 1 HVAC contractor to work for by our employees! How did we achieve this?
By taking great care of members of our Team and ensuring they have a voice! We understand that to provide exceptional experiences for our customers we need an exceptional Team.
Do you know what it’s like to work for the industry's # 1 HVAC contractor and feel like you’re part of a family? Do you want to?
About Our Company:
Unique Indoor Comfort, an established and well-respected 4th. generation business is one of the nation’s most respected heating and air-conditioning operations. We work with our customers to ensure their homes are safe and comfortable by offering an innovative approach to the most progressive technologies, designed to help the homeowner save money. We understand the complicated nature of our environment and proudly provide unsurpassed satisfaction and professionalism to both our customers and the members of our Team.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an individual who would like to join our company and help Unique’s Team deliver a “WOW” experience to our customers. If you value trust, are completely reliable, hardworking, can communicate clearly, and can offer the highest level of customer service then this is might be a great fit for you.
Responsibilities, but not limited to;
- · Receiving and stocking freight in the warehouse
- · Picking orders and loading trucks for delivery
- · Making deliveries in a 10-ft box truck, pick-up truck or cargo van
- · Picking up home-owners orders from suppliers and help load and unload at home-owners job site
- · Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse and vehicle
- · Work safely and efficiently
- · Ability to work weekdays and Saturdays
- · Complete team requests to aid in creating a “WOW” experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Clean driver’s license and experience driving Box Trucks, Sprinters, Cargo Vans and Pick-up Trucks
- Friendly service attitude
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Be willing to learn about HVAC systems and supplies
Salary: $10.00 - $12.00/hour
- Driving Box Trucks, Cargo vans, and Pick-up Trucks: 1 year (Required)
- Work experience in fast paced customer-focused environment 2 Years (Required)
- Drivers (Required)