Warehouse Associate ($14 - $16/hr)
Unique Indoor Comfort is a successful and rapidly growing heating and air conditioning company located in King of Prussia, PA. Our team consists of competent, capable professionals who are passionate about revolutionizing the home services industry with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Our core values are: communicate effectively; constantly improve; be trustworthy advisors; play with passion; work hard and be nice. We are process driven and utilize a strategic planning system to run our internal organization. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a 401k that the company contributes to. We love team-building events like axe-throwing, dinners, paintball, dip days, and more. Our team continues to train in technical and customer-focused soft skills, and we celebrate recognition by customers as well as recognition that goes above and beyond what’s expected of us. There is plenty of growth opportunity with challenging and interesting work.
If you love working with customers, thrive in an environment of proven processes, and enjoy working in a fun and collegiate workplace, with a leadership team that is committed to your success, then we could be a great fit for you!
We are seeking Warehouse Associates who enjoy collaborating in a team environment and know how to hustle. This position is directly related to ensuring a strong customer relationship.
JOB SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for, and is committed to serving the needs of our customers in an efficient and reliable manner. Communication with customers and management regarding all work performed in a timely and regular basis is critical to the success of this position. A professional appearance and behavior must be maintained at all times.
- Strong work ethic: reliable, dependable, punctual
- Friendly “service” attitude
- Self-motivated, organized, able to prioritize
- Resourceful and not satisfied in being a task-performer
- Eager to exceed expectations
- Able to life 50+ lbs. and work in a safe and efficient manner
- Minimum high school diploma or GED (Required)
- Minimum 2 years experience in fast-paced, customer-focused environment (Required)
- Must have driver’s license with clean record (Required)
- Minimum 1 year experience driving box trucks, Sprinters, cargo vans and pick-up trucks (Required)
- Able to favorably pass a background check and drug screen (Required)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and stocking freight in the warehouse
- Picking orders and loading trucks for delivery
- Making deliveries in a 10 to 15ft box truck, pick-up truck, or cargo van
- Pick up/load homeowner orders from suppliers and help load/unload at job site
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse and vehicle
- Ability to work weekdays and Saturdays
- Complete team requests to aid in creating a “Green Bow Experience”
- Willingness to learn about HVAC systems, materials, supplies
- Additional duties as required