HVAC Install Supervisor ($75,000 - $100,000 annual)
Unique Indoor Comfort is a successful and rapidly growing heating and air conditioning company located in King of Prussia, PA. Our team consists of competent, capable professionals who are passionate about revolutionizing the home services industry with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Our core values are: communicate effectively; constantly improve; be trustworthy advisors; play with passion; work hard and be nice. We are process driven and utilize a strategic planning system to run our internal organization. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a 401k that the company contributes to. We love team-building events like axe-throwing, dinners, paintball, dip days, and more. Our team continues to train in technical and customer-focused soft skills, and we celebrate recognition by customers as well as recognition that goes above and beyond what’s expected of us. There is plenty of growth opportunity with challenging and interesting work.
If you love developing people, thrive in an environment of proven processes, and enjoy working in a fun and collegiate workplace, with a leadership team that is committed to your success, then we could be a great fit for you!
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic, high-achieving HVAC Install Supervisor who values trust, communicates clearly, and can offer the highest level of customer service while helping to lead our high-performing install department. This position is directly related to ensuring a strong customer relationship.
JOB SUMMARY: The Install Supervisor is responsible for supervising and developing a team of “A” players, implementing and executing systems to maximize efficiency, and is committed to serving the needs of our customers in an efficient and reliable manner. Communication with customers and management regarding all work performed in a timely and regular basis is critical to the success of this position. This will be accomplished by recruiting, training, and developing exceptional individuals and doing everything necessary to put them in a position to success. A professional appearance and behavior must be maintained at all times.
Candidate must possess a passion for team building and people development, with a high level of technical aptitude to effectively manage our employees and customers needs in a fast-paced environment.
- HVAC Install Field Experience (6 years minimum REQUIRED)
- HVAC Supervisor, or related experience (3 years minimum REQUIRED)
- Excellent leadership skills to enhance team productivity and standards of work produced
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong conflict management skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Possess a strong personal desire for improvement, and the desire to motivate HVAC mechanics to be better tomorrow than they are today
- Have a clean, neat, and professional appearance, a top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in themselves and in others
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building codes
- Positive attitude, exceptional people skills, professional appearance and behavior, and a desire to be your best
- Strong work ethic: reliable, dependable, punctual
- Must have driver’s license with clean record
- Able to pass a background and drug screening check (random testing may occur)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will possess a track record of motivating and leading a team. Maintaining a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction is critical to success in this role. The Install Supervisor’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Review and assess each installer’s work to ensure quality meets established standards, techniques, and safety requirements, and make recommendations as required to improve quality and productivity, provide coaching and support as needed
- Responsible for install mechanics’ performance appraisals, reviews, and for setting improvement goals per company requirements by creating and following-up on 90-day success plans for each installer
- Ensure that all company and department policies and procedures and being followed by all HVAC mechanics
- Ensure new hires are trained to successfully provide our “Green Bow Service”
- Run weekly meetings with the Install team
- Track and review customer concerns
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and be available for field team members
- Participate in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of install mechanics