Unique Indoor Comfort, a growing professional, career-oriented company, is looking for an additional supervisor to help lead our high-performing install department. This individual will be responsible for supervising a team of install mechanics who play a key role in a progressive heating and air conditioning company. The primary objectives will be to develop a team of “A” players, implement and execute systems to maximize efficiency, and provide our customers with exceptional experiences at every interaction. This will be accomplished by recruiting, training, and developing exceptional individuals and doing everything necessary to put them in a position to succeed.
Applicant must possess a passion for team building and people development while possessing a high level of technical aptitude to effectively manage our employees and customer needs in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will possess a track record of motivating and leading a team. Maintaining a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction is critical to success in this role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring new hires are trained to successfully go out on installations and provide our “Green Bow Service”
- Run weekly meetings with the install team
- Ride-along with technicians for development opportunities
- Create and follow-up on a 90-day success plan for each install mechanic
- Provide coaching and support as needed
- Develop and implement installation policies and procedures
- Review and assess each install mechanic’s productivity
- Track and review customer concerns
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and be available for field team
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring install mechanics
Why work for Unique Indoor Comfort?
- Management team committed to your success
- Fun and collegial workplace
- Work with competent and capable people
About the Management Team
You will be working with, not for, the leadership team of the company - a true “win-win” group who are dedicated to your ongoing success as the Install Supervisor. There is no micromanaging – it is expected that you work successfully by yourself, but your manager is always available when necessary.
Attributes needed to be successful:
- Teamwork – Creates a work environment that supports cooperation and productivity
- Interpersonal Skills – Able to effectively relate and adapt to different personality styles
- Leading Others - Encourages and motivates staff to fulfill on the company’s vision and mission
- Correcting Others – Addresses and redirects unproductive behavior in a non-confrontational manner
- Results Oriented – Holds self and others accountable for measuring and achieving company objectives
- Proactive Thinking – Anticipates problems before they occur and seeks to eliminate their source
- Optimism – Maintains a confident viewpoint that anticipates positive outcomes
- Emotional Control – Maintains a rational and objective demeanor under stressful situations
- Consistency – “Walks the talk” – demonstrates that they are also a product of the process
- Competitive Salary plus performance-based bonuses in first full year
- Benefits include 401K, paid vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, cell phone, laptop and more
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- HVAC Install Field Experience: 6-10 Years (Required)
- People Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)