HVAC Lead Install Mechanic ($25 - $30+/hr)
Unique Indoor Comfort is a successful and rapidly growing heating and air conditioning company located in King of Prussia, PA. Our team consists of competent, capable professionals who are passionate about revolutionizing the home services industry with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Our core values are: communicate effectively; constantly improve; be trustworthy advisors; play with passion; work hard and be nice. We are process driven and utilize a strategic planning system to run our internal organization. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a 401k that the company contributes to. We love team-building events like axe-throwing, dinners, paintball, dip days, and more. Our team continues to train in technical and customer-focused soft skills, and we celebrate recognition by customers as well as recognition that goes above and beyond what’s expected of us. There is plenty of growth opportunity with challenging and interesting work.
If you love working with customers, thrive in an environment of proven processes, and enjoy working in a fun and collegiate workplace, with a leadership team that is committed to your success, then we could be a great fit for you!
We are seeking Lead Install Mechanics to design, layout, and install equipment, ductwork, and piping of residential equipment. This position is directly related to ensuring a strong customer relationship. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Lead Installer.
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead Install Mechanic is responsible for the installation of all HVAC residential equipment and is committed to serving the needs of our customers in an efficient and reliable manner. Communication with customers and management regarding all work performed in a timely and regular basis is critical to the success of this position. A professional appearance and behavior must be maintained at all times.
- 5+ years of Residential HVAC lead installation experience (REQUIRED)
- Crew and management experience (HIGHLY PREFERRED)
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building codes
- Proficient in all HVAC function, design, and installation of ductwork systems
- EPA Certification
- Able to cultivate relationships with customers
- Positive attitude, exceptional people skills, professional appearance and behavior, and a desire to lead and grow
- Must have driver’s license with clean record
- Able to pass a background and drug screening check (random testing may occur)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and install HVAC equipment, ductwork, and piping
- Maintain accurate logs of all work performed
- Manage project timelines and work scope
- Perform system startup with appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment
- Manage all administrative details as they relate to the in-home installation
- Apply fundamental building code to mechanical installation
- Assist in the development of junior installers
- Ensure our reputation for superior service is maintained during all interactions with customers
- Additional duties as required