Ranked industries number 1 HVAC contractor to work for by our employees! How did we achieve this?
By taking great care of members of our Team and ensuring they have a voice! We understand that to provide exceptional experiences for our customers we need an exceptional Team.
Do you know what it’s like to work for the industry's # 1 HVAC contractor and feel like you’re part of a family? Do you want to?
About Our Company:
Unique Indoor Comfort, an established and well-respected fourth generation family business, is one of the nation’s most respected heating and air-conditioning operations. We work with our customers to ensure their homes as safe and comfortable by offering an innovative approach to the most progressive technologies, designed to help the homeowner save money. We understand the complicated nature of our environment and proudly provide unsurpassed satisfaction and professionalism to both our customers and the members of our Team.
What we offer:
Unique Indoor Comfort provides our team with a comprehensive medical and dental program, an exceptional Health Savings Account opportunity, 401K to which we also contribute, bonus incentives, on-call and overtime hours, state-of-the-art training resources, employee recognition programs, family events, company vehicle, tool, boots and phone allowances, and most importantly, an exciting, fun workplace environment where each teammate is valued and respected!
What we are looking for:
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic, high-achieving HVAC Lead Installers who value trust, communicate clearly, and can offer the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as an HVAC Lead Installer.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Lead Installer
- Provide an exceptional experience by ensuring quality installations and effective customer communication
- Assist in system design for all HVAC products
- Develop competencies in all HVAC product offerings
- Manage project timelines and work scope
- Perform system startup with appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment
- Manage all administrative details as they relate to the in-home installation
- Apply fundamental building code to mechanical installation
- Assist in the development of junior installers
Requirements of the HVAC Lead Installer
- 5+ years HVAC Lead Installer experience. Crew and install management a plus
- EPA Certification
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building code
- Proficient in all HVAC function, design, and installation of ductwork systems
- Positive attitude, exceptional people skills, professional appearance & a desire to grow
Job Type: Full-Time
- HVAC Installation: 3+ years (Required)
- Previous leadership experience (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent
- Technical school (Preferred)
Required license or certification:
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check